Green Sails

Since this world has been going nuts making everything green this and green that, I have decided to write this post in purple.

It's been a while since I took my pulse through this blog, I find myself in a position where I have to say goodbye to a place that I clearly did not appreciate enough. I used to think that my only sole purpose in life was to escape and never come back. Yet when that dream came true, I suddenly wanted to wake up and go back to what I knew best. The most painful thing I could have done though was to build a life in multiple places so that I'd always be missing something. Well, that's exactly what I've done. I'm splattered all over this globe and until the day comes when I finally pick myself up, I'll never know where my original bottle is. It can be in Fiji for all I know. For now I just have to accept that I am like a boat ready to set sail at any moment just waiting for the wind to blow in the right direction.

Sails up, the wind is blowing from the West this time!

1 comments:

Anjali said...
January 06, 2010 10:41 PM

heheh yeaah! hope we keep sailing into each other at sea :D